CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something old meets something NEW

After taking a pretty long vaca from SL I am back and into the groove again. This is my first blog EVER so bear with me please. I'm a blogtard.


I have done some major renovations to the main store. Frankly I'm sick of the grungy punk cracked out ghetto buildings. I want something a little more fancy shmancy. We're not talking Hollywood Blvd fancy but at least not a place that looks like you'd pick up ghonacyphaherpalus just from touching the railing :P



In addition to redesigning the main store I have also taken some of my outfits and made them BETTER! Like miles better! If there are prims in the outfit they are now menu click re size. The textures are enhanced, the skirts fit better, etc. Check it out:




I also created some new little gems to add to the collection. I absolutely ADORE these items:



Here's the best part of the remodel/redesign....I have now made EVERYTHING in my store transferrable! I remember back when I first started a good friend of mine hooked me up with a few outfits to get me started. Once I was on my feet I went to those designers and bought a TON of stuff from them. I want my customers to be able to do whatever they want with their items. Hell they paid for it right!?
This also makes gift buying a whole lot easier on everyone! No messing with gift vendors or gift card systems that fail half the time. Just buy it and voila! What's even better is you can try the stuff on before you give it to make sure it's what you want! I love it and I hope you do too!
That's all for me right now. There is so much more to announce but I will wait for another day.
lovelovelickslove,
Your Madame of Dysfunction - Kenz



























0 comments: